We offer the following cGMP compliant services for Drugs and Pharma:
Analytical Method Developments and Validations
- Stability Storage and Analysis
- Pharmacopeial Testing
- Elemental Impurity Analysis by ICPMS( Screening, Validation, Batch Analysis)
- Raw Materials and Excipients Analysis
- Comparator Testing (Dissolution Profile)
- De Formulation Studies (Reverse Engineering)
- Extractables and Leachables
- Carryover studies
- Force Degradation Studies
- Impurity Isolations and Identification
- Genotoxic Impurity Studies
- Drug/Excipient Interaction Studies
- Physico – Chemical Analytical Studies
- Ion Chromatography
- Polymorphism (pXRD)
- Particle Size Determination (PSD) services
- Binding Studies
- NMR Services
Formulation Development services
- Specialized pharmaceutical service provider, driven by strong scientific rationale within the scope of quality and regulatory compliance to provide you with tailor made solutions.
- Our rich experience in Developing Innovative and Complex Generic Formulation including Oral, Injectables, Ophthalmic, Nasal and Transdermal dosage forms help us develop quality products within set project time lines.
- Our pharmaceutical development is a logical, data-driven process evaluating key aspects like CQA, QTPP, CPP under the scope of QbD.
- Our hands on experience on more than 100 molecules at different stages of pharmaceutical development gives us a rich understanding on the chemistry and bio-pharmaceutical attributes of most of the molecules.
- Time and cost being the essence of generic market, we aim to work cost effective within the stipulated time lines.
Our expertise on different dosage forms:Tablets: Immediate release, Modified Release: Extended release and Delayed release), Orally Disintegrating, Chewable and Sub lingual Multi unit Particulate systems (MUPS)
Films: Mouth Dissolving Films
Powders: For Suspensions & Solutions (PfS)
Capsules: Immediate / Modified Release, Pellets
Liquid orals: Solutions and Suspensions
Topicals: Ointment / Cream / Gels / Lotions / Shampoos / Nasal sprays
Sterile Products: Parenterals (Simple and complex injectables) and Ophthalmics